Between Austin, San Antonio, Houston & Bryan/College Station
Smithville Crawford Municipal Airport
The Smithville Crawford Municipal Airport is a publicly - owned airport managed by the City of Smithville.
A little bit of History...
Irvin Row, the original owner, was a veteran pilot of WWII, the Korean War, and the Vietnam War. He was an active member of the community, taking part in programs such as the Smithville American Legion and the Smithville Chapter of Vietnam Vets, even holding the honor of being the president of the Noon Lions Club for a time. When he died at age 75, the community was deeply saddened.
Bennie Lueders, a local pilot,helped build and establish the Irvin Row Airport Terminal, which is the blue building near the parking lot. It is a pleasant lounge for pilots to sit and wait while their plane is being repaired and such. It features the autographs of several famous pilots, a few plaques and awards, the history of the airport, a nice sofa and a couple vending machines to enhance the atmosphere.
RNAV Coming Soon! Hanger space available!
Airport Services & Rates
- Fuel available: 100LL - Self service
- Parking: tiedowns
- Airframe service: MAJOR
- Powerplant service: MAJOR
- Loaner car available
- Maintenance (including airframe and engine, annual inspection, and any minor or major maintenance in general)
- Tie-down Space Outside - $30/month for turf and $40/month for ramp
- Hangar - Single - $300/month
- Currently there is hangar availability. When a spot opens up, it is given on a first come-first serve basis. Please call us at 512-237-3282 for info.
Rental Hanger Representative Photo
- Runway 17/35
- Dimensions: 4000 x 75 ft. / 1219 x 23 m
- Surface: asphalt
- Weight bearing capacity: 12.5K each wheel
- Runway edge lights: medium intensity - Pilot Controlled on 123.3
ZOOM info for Oct.6 2020 PZ Meeting
City Smithville is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. Topic: P&Z Meeting October 6, 2020 Time: Oct 6, 2020 06:00 PM Central Time...read more >
Main Street Repaving Road Closure Map
NOTICE - DOWNTOWN ROAD CLOSURES SCHEDULED TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6th THROUGH TUESDAY, OCTOBER 13th - A paving Contractor will be applying sealcoat and re-stripin...read more >
NOTICE - CITY EMAIL AND CREDIT CARD SYSTEM DOWN
As of 0945 today, the City server is down due to a malicious malware attack. We are unable to send/receive email or process credit card payment...read more >